Our Technicians have experience with every type of door.
No matter which part is broken, they can get in the necessary replacement and make the repair the same day you call us out.
Your Dependable Dallas Garage Door Service Team
1st Rate Garage Doors offers you a complete garage door repair solution no matter which make or model door you have installed. It is our pleasure to take care of you today! We are excited to work for you and build a lasting relationship.
Products & Services
We pride ourselves in taking care of garage door repairs right away. Our technicians are committed to using top-quality tools and parts so you can have long-lasting repairs.
Fully Stocked Service Vehicles
The technicians that work here are experts in the industry. They have experience with every type of door. No matter which part is broken, they can get in the necessary replacement and make the repair the same day you call us out.
We Strive for Exceptional Service Every Time
Need Garage Door Repair or Installation in Aubrey?
Our team of garage door professionals is here to help with any repair troubles you may be experiencing with your garage door. We can help to pinpoint the obstacle and diagnose it thoroughly to make any necessary repairs or updates. There are many things that could be creating problems. We’ve seen them all and can quickly fix most issues with our fully stocked service trucks.
Why Isn’t My Garage Door Working Properly?
It could be a minor repair or a large installation project ahead. Garage doors have many moving parts to them and it’s important for trained technicians to come out and take a look if something isn’t working correctly. Don’t wait – some problems will get progressively worse over time and should be fixed sooner rather than later. We can assess the problem and get to the root of the issue.
Common Garage Door Problems:
- Damaged Tracks: Damaged tracks could cause your garage door to slow down, stop, or even pop off the tracks completely.
- Spring failure: Is your door only opening by helping it along (pushing up on the door)? Or perhaps it starts to open and then closes unexpectedly. This could be a spring issue at hand.
- Opener Issues: Your opener light may blink when trying to open your garage door.
- Roller Damage: Operation might be causing loud grinding noises.
- Cable snap: Your door may sag to one side if the cable has snapped.
If you notice any of these issues – give us a call! We’re here to help the residents of Aubrey!
Things to do in the Aubrey Community
We are fond of the Aubrey community. Check out some of our favorite restaurants and activities around town:
- Lucky Spur Ranch Retreat – Let them host your events, stay in their luxurious cabins, and visit the saloon!
- Aubrey Pumpkin Patch – perfect place for the whole family during the fall months.
- Lucy’s Bakery & Taco Shop – Casual Mexican savory and sweets restaurant
- World Famous Mom’s Restaurant – American comfort food with towering sandwiches, fried chicken, and steaks.
Schedule Your Free Estimate
Get a free estimate on your garage door project today!