Your Choice for Fast & Reliable Service
Our team will work hard for you to ensure your door is repaired quickly and correctly. We use only top quality parts to ensure your door will work as it should for years to com! When you call, we’ll make you our priority because we want your door to be working again for you quickly.
Our team will strive to make it to your appointment on time and we’ll give you a few courtesy calls to let you know when we’re on our way. We also travel with quality replacement parts to make sure we can fix your door that same day.
What Causes Your Door to Stop Working
Garage doors have many parts and can stop working for a variety of reasons. We’ll come out and troubleshoot your issues to figure out the specific cause of the issue. Here are the most common reasons we see doors stop working:
- Damaged tracks: Your door will work fine but then slow down, stop, or even pop off the tracks when it hits the damaged piece of track
- Opener problems: Your opener light will just blink when trying to operate
- Springs: Your door will start to open but then close again or only opens if you help it by gently pushing up on your door
- Cable: Your door will sag on one side where your cable has snapped
- Rollers: Your door will start making loud grinding noises during operation or make halting movements
These are just a few of the things we see. You can always give us a call and we can figure out if we need to send someone out to your home for repair.
We’re On Call 24/7 for Garage Door Repair
Garage doors are probably the most extensively used piece of equipment in your home. With all the use it’s not surprising that they can break at any time. We don’t want you to be left with a broken garage door for long.
That’s why we always have someone on call for 24/7 garage door repair. When you call we’ll come out to you as quickly as possible and often can be there within the hour. It doesn’t matter if it’s a weekend or a holiday we can fix your door at any time!
Call Our Repair Team Today
First Rate Garage Door is standing by waiting for your call. Our team is ready to work hard for you and make sure your door is fixed quickly. For service in Dallas, Texas give us a call today!